Posted on February 7th, 2009 No comments
An article on all the neat stuff you can do behind the scenes with RES Wisdom has been long overdue This collection of tips and tricks for RES Wisdom have been gathered from the product help files, administrative guide, release notes and other publicly available sources. There are several topics covered in this article, specifically:
- How to enable debugging mode in RES Wisdom
- How to set the maximum connections on the Dispatcher
- Using the $workspace tag in Wisdom
- Scheduling Wisdom jobs from the commandline
- Wisdom Agent installation parameters
- Configuring environment variables to remain untranslated
- DB creation during an unattended installation of RES Wisdom
- The Wisdom @REPLACE function
- New input options for parameters
- Prepared4Embedded: New method for using Agents in an image
- Dealing with console lockout
Notice: This article has been updated with valuable information on Feb. 10th 2009.
Click here to read the full article.