Posted on May 2nd, 2009 2 comments
The RES Software User Group now has mobile browser support! We’ve done our best to make all information released through the RESUG portal available on mobile browsers. As of now, iPhones, Androids and some other mobile phones will get a fully optimized look and feel when visiting the RESUG website.
Posted on January 17th, 2009 No comments
As show in the sidepanel on the right, WordPress offers the blog updates as RSS feeds. Iit probably would make sense to explain how to get it working. If you have a RSS reader on your phone, you can keep up to date with the latest postings on RESguru.com wherever you are.
This has only been tested on a Symbian based Nokia phone so far. It seems most of these have RSS readers built into the web browser. Here’s how to configure it.
- Start the webbrowser on your phone
- Go to bookmarks and select the folder Web Feeds
- In the menu, goto Manage Feed | New Feed
- In the Titlefield, enter RESguru
- In the Address field, enter http://resguru.com/feed
- Save, go back to the menu and select Refresh
There is an alternate feed for comments located here: http://resguru.com/comments/feed